I love crawfish! When I think of crawfish I think of college. I remember having a Super Bowl party at my apartment and learning to suck the heads of the nasty little creatures... I love them. I will eat them all day long, but I won't touch alive one!!! That's way too scary.
We've been to several crawfish parties this spring. Lane and Kendall asked us to come over Friday night to enjoy crawfish again. I was so excited! Definitely the excitement of the weekend for me! I took this cute picture Lane and Kendall's little girl, Sydney and her cousin. These are some brave girly girls! I don't know if you can tell, but Sydney has on her Ariel dress and both of the girls are holding live ones! I'm not sure, but I don't think the real Ariel would have been chowing down on crawfish like the Ariel at the party. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment