.

.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Preparing

Last week I hit the 30 week mark- as you can see I'm growing. As of 30 weeks, I've gained 13 lbs. I've got to brag on my hubby a little-Aren't my roses beautiful! Shad got me 5 red knock-out rose bushes for Mother's Day...they are always blooming, and they are planted outside our bedroom window. They are so beautiful.
*****
I've been wanting to get some things DONE in Lawson's room. It seems like I've been at a stand still. So I finished up a little Longhorn painting...I love that it's kiddish. I'm not sure why my camera is washing out the wall color! I promise it's a fresh cucumber green- it looks very blah here!

I also made a bunch of burp cloths...this was a first for me. Here are a few of the ones I made. Maybe they are usable. :)

1 comment:

Casey Watts said...

Very cute stuff!! LOVE the L burp cloth!!! You did good!!!