.

.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Newborn Pics

So PANIC attack last week...but it's done; newborn pictures are DONE! So I'm able to breath again. It was a really stressful day for both of us, but Lawson did fairly well- mom, the photographer, and I watched him for at least two hours as he looked at us with big blue eyes. We did EVERYTHING trying to get him to sleep...fed, rock rock, used the bouncy, fed, rock rock, turned on noise...anyways you get the point. His sweet eyes were sooo heavy, but as they would start to shut....BAM they were right back open, scared he would miss the excitement. But FINALLY, he gave in and went to sleep and the fun could begin. I'm posting a link from the photographer's site. I hope you enjoy looking at our sweet little one. We love the pics near the end when he has his little mouth opened. :)

1 comment:

Shauna said...

He is slightly precious. Ok maybe a tad bit more than slightly. I can't wait to see him again. Hope you are holding up well. Call me if you need anything or just want to talk. Love you.