
Well, every year my mom comes down the weekend before Thanksgiving, and we start on my Christmas decor. And this year was no exception. We got the tree and mantle finished by Saturday night. Everything was a little slower this year... you know when you throw a baby in the mix and a last minute trip to Hattiesburg! Mom really helped a lot with Lawson so I could get creating and complaining that "nothing" looked right. I think my favorite thing this year is my mantle...it looks much better in person. I really need to read the directions about my camera..I can't figure out the lighting.
.


I got the front door finished this morning. Last year, I did the front porch windows too. I want to do them again, but last year, I used metal brackets with heavy-duty double sided tape...every few days the left window would fall on one side which would leave me angry. Shad won't let me drill into the brick (I can't blame him) and so I'm waiting on the "engineer" to come home BEFORE I make the window pieces. If you have ANY suggestions let me know on how to hang them without blocking the view from inside the window!!!
I still lack table arrangements, but that's for another day! My little helper and I are tired....

2 comments:
Looks Awesome (as always).....can't wait to see it in person!!
I am with Casey on that....it always looks awesome. Great job.
Post a Comment