
Sorry, about being a little M.I.A. lately. I went back to work on December 6th, and as you can guess, my nights and weekends only consisted of loving this little boy. It hasn't been too bad at work...you can ask me again in January when Christmas break is over and Lawson starts daycare... I'm thankful for Shad's mom and grandma who came down to stay with us for the past two weeks which allowed me to go to work knowing that Lawson was being taken care of with love. Hopefully, this has gotten my feet wet so when January 3rd comes I won't have a complete melt down and quit my job. Please start praying for me now.... I need strength to hand him to a stranger, turn my back, walk away, get into my car and drive off. I hope I am strong enough. As of now, I'm not...tears are rolling down my face.
1 comment:
It does get better when you realize the people taking care of him love him just about as much as you do and they become family rather than strangers. Day care workers typically go into that kind of work because they love children so much. And how can you not eat little Lawson up. I think it will be tough the first couple of days but you will love it when day care wears him out and he sleeps through the night!
Post a Comment