.

.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

6 month


I can't believe it... 6 months. Lawson is rolling over and over... If I put him on the floor he is never where I left him. He is eating rice cereal once a day and taking 5 oz in each bottle. He has had MANY MANY ear infections (5 in 5 months- plus he has fluid behind both ears as I speak), so we have now scheduled to get tubes on April 5th. Hopefully, this will really help him out! We go for our 6 month checkup on April 8th. He is a really happy baby except when he is hungry...then it gets ugly FAST. I think I may be rubbing off on Shad or brainwashing him with my favorites... we were just getting Lawson ready for bed and it was getting UGLY...He was STARVING...as we tried to give him his medicine, change his diaper, and put on his pjs, he was SCREAMING, because he was starving. Shad muted the scream by sticking the bottle in his mouth while I was trying to get him ready. Shad proceeded to reference my favorite movie- He said, Lawson you are acting like Gustoff (Augustus). Just hold on a minute, and you can eat. Don't act like Gustoff. Andrea, he wants the chocolate river, NOW!- I laughed and laughed! Do you know the movie?

1 comment:

challie west said...

That is funny. I like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory too! Hope you are doing well.