I'm not one who thrives off of a particular brand-
I honestly don't understand all the hype.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE nice things...
I honestly don't understand all the hype.
Don't get me wrong I LOVE nice things...
I have a nice house, ONE nice car, and some nice clothes.
And
And
I love for things to be beautiful and complete.
I love decorating...
having parties....
buying clothing...
which all have to do with material things
BUT
I don't understand someone who HAS to have a
Chanel bag, a Tiffany this or that...or a certain type of car, shoe, or jeans.
You get the point.
I love decorating...
having parties....
buying clothing...
which all have to do with material things
BUT
I don't understand someone who HAS to have a
Chanel bag, a Tiffany this or that...or a certain type of car, shoe, or jeans.
You get the point.
To hear someone say-
Oh, that a (insert brand name) ______...
is very nauseating to me.
I don't think it is a money thing-
if I love it, I'll buy it.
Period.
Recognizing a material thing because of it's brand- not because of it's beauty
I don't think it is a money thing-
if I love it, I'll buy it.
Period.
Recognizing a material thing because of it's brand- not because of it's beauty
is a nauseating.
For example:
But I would never
-mark my words-
NEVER
own Louis Vuitton bag.
I said OWN.
Not because I think they are ridiculous amount of money;
it's because I love beautiful things.
I see nothing BEAUTIFUL about a two tone brown bag.
I wouldn't want it.
I see nothing beautiful about anything that has a brand name slapped all over it.
-mark my words-
NEVER
own Louis Vuitton bag.
I said OWN.
Not because I think they are ridiculous amount of money;
it's because I love beautiful things.
I see nothing BEAUTIFUL about a two tone brown bag.
I wouldn't want it.
I see nothing beautiful about anything that has a brand name slapped all over it.
Just saying.
Sorry if you are offended.
1 comment:
While reading this I am sitting next to a girl that has a HUGE Louis Vuitton bag and more Tiffany & Co. silver on her body than I thought was in the catalog (bracelet on both wrists, necklace, earrings, and a key chain!!) HAHA!! Don't get me wrong... I love some pretty Tiffany silver but the name... That's not the kicker for me... =)
Post a Comment