.

.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Highland






Highland Learning Center. That's were Shad and I dropped off our 4 month old and where we have now watched L grow and complete his final year. It's nuts that it's over and this coming school year, I'll have a passenger the entire way to school. He has had the most amazing year under the instruction of an amazing teacher, Mrs. Reesa. I can not complement her enough. They didn't just to letters, and numbers- she had a bible story each week, scripture for them to memorize weekly, and science experiments to learn. We adore her.  


For graduation, their program was Eric Carle themed. They did an amazing job. The kids, sang, quoted scripture, did sign language, and retold the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar."



We have no clue what the picture above was about- every time they finished something, this is what he'd do. 

No comments: