Lawson's invention took a spin; as in transportation. Specifically an airplane, helicopter, and then a double airplane.
Helicopter- there was a lot of fussing on this thing. The propeller was hard to stay up. "It won't stay balanced." was the constant whine.
So then he made the airplane because the helicopter wouldn't stay balance. He would yell, "Mayday, Mayday, I'm going down" because basically he was too lazy to hold the swords (wings) and twist the grabber to make the propeller spin.
I could hear him from the other room saying I know you can fly this thing without doing anything. He used masking taped to tape the swords to the grabber. So basically he was making an auto pilot with understanding what that is. He decided then auto pilot was best when the propeller was taped on and the wings were removed. Little bro wanted a ride after nap time.




No comments:
Post a Comment