They spoil me; they got this cake from my cake lady, Rita. HA! It was SOOOO CUTE and DELICIOUS.A sweet Paty gown with his name monogrammed. Seeing his name makes me melt.
Look at Kacy's face...love it, and I love this owl. The owl serves as a pallet to lay Lawson on. It's super cute.
This was the last gift I opened. And as you can see the big tears rolled down my face... the gift is from my grandmother and is a cake knife with Lawson Allen Schipke engraved on it. Her card said, that she knows that she won't be here on Earth forever and that she and my grandad will not be here for all of Lawson's birthdays, graduations, and for his wedding. But that she wants me to use this engraved knife at all of his small and big events, so that they can be apart of his events in his life... ****
and when he is older and finds the love of his life, just like we did... she wants me to get his bride's name engraved on the opposite side and would like the knife to be used to cut his cake at the wedding. I cried, and cried....and tears are still rolling down my face now.
It was such a blessed day.
2 comments:
Andrea - Kinney introduced me to your blog ... so cute! Hate I missed the reunion, but I've enjoyed the pics. baby Lawson is so blessed to have you.
-Emily
ps - The cake knife story made me tear up!
Your shower was so nice Andrea. I really enjoyed seeing you. Lawson is so lucky to have you and shad as parents. You will be super! I love you and hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment