
My dad's first car was a 1966 Dodge Charger. He was a sophomore in high school, and I think it was too fast of a car for 10th grade boy! Throughout my childhood, I've heard the stories about this car, and how he wished he could find one. Well, a couple of weeks ago, he found one in south Mississippi near the Louisiana line. Mom and dad loaded up to go look at it in person...just to say they did. Of course, on the journey back home dad talked about the car and mom and dad revisited their high school dating memories. I got a call a few days later from dad telling me that he was coming to stay with us, and asking me to ride with him to pick it up! It was exciting! It's in really good condition and of course, it goes really fast!
This inside pic is HORRIBLE! The window was up and the glare really takes away from the car's beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment