.

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paint, Pencil, and Thread

Someone has been a little crafty. And it's been fun.
Below is a t-shirt I designed for my niece, Audrey. She was born VERY early and is a pure miracle! Kristy asked me to design a t-shirt as a fundraiser for March of Dimes. Below is the back of the design, and it's on a gray shirt. Her work, Citi Financial, is selling them for $12. If you would like one, email me. aschipke@gmail.com

Here is my latest painting. It's for a special little girl.


Today I sewed two appliques for Lawson. One is a car and the other is a heart. I was in the mood so I dug in L's closet to find a "blank" onesie that I could use. I didn't have any really cute fabric, but it didn't stop me. Oh, well cuter fabric next time. :)



No comments: