.

.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Short Getaway

Sometimes we have easy decisions. Sometimes we make easy decisions into hard decisions... or I do. BUT not this time. Shad wanted to do something and he tossed up the idea of Birmingham, New Orleans, Atlanta, or the beach. I knew that shopping would be high on the list if we did B-ham, NOLA, or the ATL, and honestly, I'm really not in the mood... PLUS, shopping in the winter really isn't all that fun with a four month old. So we decided fairly quickly that a relaxing weekend at the beach was for us....even in January.

This was Lawson's first time in the Mobile tunnel. I HATE the tunnel, but he really didn't care.


It was totally beautiful... and we can't wait to go back in June.

1 comment:

Rochelle and Barry said...

So, you better let me know when you come in June. I want to meet Lawson and I'll have someone for you to meet by then! -Rochelle