.

.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

*** I'm updating the blog...I have know idea why this didn't post; so without much more delay...


We just got back from the beach and it was so much fun! Lawson LOVED the beach! LOVED it! We had such a great time...eating, playing, going to gardens, and visiting great friends! It is so exciting to watch Lawson playing on the same beach that I grew up on....




My mother has a problem.... she's addictive to Words with Friends.


He loved it.





We went to the Butterfly House, and once a month, they release 100 butterflies. They gave us an envelope with a butterfly in it and instructed us to let it warm up in our hands. Once it was warm enough it flew away. It was amazing!






We also went to Blackwater River State Forest on two different days. It's a clear sandy three foot river that you can tube or canoe down. It was nice change with very nice pavilions and beach areas. Lawson loved floating down the river in his float and standing in the river.







We had a great time. I can't wait to go back.

No comments: