.

.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer

It's over. I'm sad. But life goes on. I made a big change in my professional life- I moved up with my smart babies to fourth grade. Some days I wonder if I did the right thing... just because change is hard. I LOVED third grade, and it's always hard to learn something new. But it will challenge me... or consume my life. :) I do like my new classroom-it's cute. I basically have my same class of kiddies. Well, -3 (they moved), -3 (are in a different class), +5 (new to me) and 13 of them are stuck with me another year :). Bless them.

I did have a great summer. I spent it with handsome. We played, strolled, swam, and shopped. He spent a week at Papa and Lovie's house while I taught a couple of class at a conference. It was good for us. He adores his papa and lovie. He is back in daycare....and we are adjusting.

No comments: